injustice

  • freegary365
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      I have been living in the same apartment for more than 6 and a
      half years. In that time, no one has had any complaint against me.
      The management has never issued my wife or I a lease violation of any
      kind, and our rent has been nearly two months ahead for years.
      Recently We receaved an eviction notice stating that because I'm a
      registerd sex offender "convicted in 94" that I wasn't aloowed to
      stay. Both my wife and I are on a limmeted income. I need somewhere
      to rent that is out of peoples way. Somewhere that I will not
      continue to be punished for my past. all i need is a roof. a hunting
      cabbin anything. I can go back to prison for not regitering. To do
      that I have to have an address. You can't teel from my past, but I'm
      a good person. No one thats lived here has ever ask for my help and
      been turned down. No one has ever come to my door hungry, and left
      without food. My neighbors like me. The maintenance men like me.
      The manager likes me. The corporate office want's me out because
      that is there rull. They have never met me. No one that knows me
      has ever been offended by
      me.

      freegary365@...
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
        Dear Friend,

        I'm Sorry of what happened. Humans tends to hang on the past Bec;
        many believes that past behaviour is a predictor of future behaviour.
        But not in the eyes of God, God said;"Once we truly repented for our
        sins He is faithful and just to forgives us of all our sins that we
        confesses." and He will remember no more of our past. He will make us
        new.

        Have faith in God, for He has all the answers of all the unknowns in
        life when we let Him lead us. He is a great provider if we trust Him
        completely.

        I believe you are a compassionate person and very kind and
        generous. God give you a special gifts that no one can do that its
        only you can do. There are certain people that only you can reach
        to reach certain person for the Lord's sake for His kingdom. When you
        walk closer to God and study His words You will see more His plan for
        you.

        Hard situation in our lives can make it as a special blessings for
        our advantage to become a better person for the Lord. Keep up the
        good work my friend. Its not what people think of you that matter
        the most, it is what God think of you. EAch one of us in this
        universe is the apple in God's eyes. He has compassions for the
        errings. He long for everyone to be with Him in His Kingdom.

        I know there are consequencess for every choices we chosed. But if we
        are willing to take it, God will reward us at the end.

        Don't feel bad, know the life of King David. Although, he has done
        many unthinkable sins, God still call him His special choosen
        servant. God sees the heart of King David that He is truly repented
        of what he did. God forgive Him. I am touched of King Davids deep
        personal prayers found in Psalm 51;

        BE praying for your situations. Just remember when God closes one
        door He will open another door. Sometimes,its better one. Whatever
        may come up your way, take it as God's blessings and Will for you to
        have.

        Once we put God first in our lives, nothing can be wrong.

        Take care and I am proud of you for being so brave to share your
        burden. God bless.

        Yours truly,
        Benigheart

        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "freegary365"
        <freegary365@...> wrote:

        > I have been living in the same apartment for more than 6 and
        > half years. In that time, no one has had any complaint against
        me.
        > The management has never issued my wife or I a lease violation of
        any
        > kind, and our rent has been nearly two months ahead for years.
        > Recently We receaved an eviction notice stating that because I'm a
        > registerd sex offender "convicted in 94" that I wasn't aloowed to
        > stay. Both my wife and I are on a limmeted income. I need
        somewhere
        > to rent that is out of peoples way. Somewhere that I will not
        > continue to be punished for my past. all i need is a roof. a
        hunting
        > cabbin anything. I can go back to prison for not regitering. To
        do
        > that I have to have an address. You can't teel from my past, but
        I'm
        > a good person. No one thats lived here has ever ask for my help
        and
        > been turned down. No one has ever come to my door hungry, and left
        > without food. My neighbors like me. The maintenance men like me.
        > The manager likes me. The corporate office want's me out because
        > that is there rull. They have never met me. No one that knows me
        > has ever been offended by

        me.