Re: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Fwd: Important in Life

  • n_d09
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2008
      --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, Robert McLeod
      <artdesigntech@...> wrote:

      > This only holds true when you know for sure, also if the other
      person has proven their honesty and you can see their truthfullness,
      instead of impressing to prove themselves, an affront to entice to
      get over.
      > This is not to dissuade anyone, proof, why are there so many
      dissappointments.
      > A persons mannerism and characteristics speaks tons, if your
      match ups agree

      > Will read over later
      > Best of loving
      >

      > Beautiful <beautiful_rainbow2001us@...> wrote:
      >
      > Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that
      > they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach
      > you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want
      > to become.
      >
      > You never know who these people may be - a roommate, a neighbour,
      > a professor, a friend, a lover, or even a complete stranger - but
      when
      > you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will
      affect
      > your life in some profound way.
      >
      > Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and
      > unfair at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming
      > those
      > obstacles you would have never realized your potential, strength,
      > willpower, or heart.
      >
      > Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer
      > stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these
      > small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly
      paved
      > straight flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but
      > dull and utterly pointless.
      >
      > The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and
      downfalls
      > you experience, help to create who you are and who you become. Even
      > the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are sometimes
      > the most important ones.
      >
      > If someone loves you, give love back to them in whatever way you
      can,
      > not only because they love you, but because in a way, they are
      teaching
      > you to love and how to open your heart and eyes to things.
      >
      > If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive
      them,
      > for they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of
      being
      > cautious to whom you open your heart.
      >
      > Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from those
      > moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able
      > experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to
      > before, and listen to what they have to say.
      >
      > Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.
      Hold
      > your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are
      > great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe
      in
      > yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you.
      >
      > You can make anything you wish of your life. Create your own life
      and
      > then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.
      >
      > And if you love someone tell them, for you never know what tomorrow
      may
      > have in store.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      Mobile. Try it now.

      > ---------------------------------
      Try it now.
      >Nice positive outlook to life and it's disappointments.I just had a
      bad experience of betrayal from my so called friends and surely, it
      did teach me not to just open up to anyone, but only the trustworthy.
      Trust builds overtime but can be broken in a minute.
    • Madhuri N Friends
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2008

        Hi

        Thinking that this is a good group, just interested to know if anyone can be good email friends? Need a friend who can be real friend in the sense and can share everything, interest, hobbies, family problems, interest..etc..just like a good friend.

        Bye

        Beautiful <beautiful_rainbow20 01us@yahoo. com> wrote:

[...]

        moments everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to
        experience it again. Talk to people that you have never talked to
        before, and listen to what they have to say.

        Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high. Hold
        your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a
        great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in
        yourself, it will be hard for others to believe in you.

        You can make anything you wish of your life. Create your own life and
        then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets.

        And if you love someone tell them, for you never know what tomorrow may
        have in store.

        Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! Group.