Re: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Re: boyfriend

  • jenn adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
      THANKS SO MUCH!

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: number7jack <number7jack@...>
      To: youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 4:49:07 PM
      Subject: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Re: boyfriend

      --- In youarenotalonegetad vice@yahoogroups .com, "Just call me Ging for short!:o)"
      <benignheart@ ...> wrote:

      >Hey jenn, I'm in the same situation. i've been living with a man for over a year, I've
      maintained my independence. I work hard,never cost him anything and keep my interests
      and finances seperate. Ive given him time to step up, take charge and do what he needs
      to do in order to satisfy me and get a divorce. Thing is, I have no proof that they're
      actually "legally seperated' He also is filing as "married" at his NEW place of work...which
      means he had the time to think it out and file differently being that she left him over three
      years ago but clearly chose the status. Im on my way out of this BAD situation because Ive
      made sure not to be stuck by funneling money to my mother. Maintain your financial
      independence! !!
      If your man and his ex aren't just communicating in regards to the children if they have
      them, be VERY alert to signs of him not letting go.This could be a hidden stash of old
      photos he visits when he thinks you dont notice, withdrawals from his bank account
      coinciding with their communication. Also be VERY aware if she is coming back to use him
      for what is due to you (i.e. money, handy man , mechanical work, freebies from his
      work,other random favors) If the relationship is over so too shall be the services a man
      has to offer, I feel. If your fears are substantiated, have money put aside to make yourself
      completely gone from his life so he and his ex can try to work it out, Dont cry, dont be
      angry, just pick up,pack up and leave.It's always best to keep seperate friends also,so you
      have someone to turn to that wont turn on you after the split. I'm writing this as much for
      myself as I am for you.
      This takes guts but all will be for the better.
      Be well,Jenn. --Michelle

    • jenn adams
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2007
        I KNOW THATS RIGHT THANKS MICHELLE