Re: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] help please.

  • kelly thunder
    Message 1 of 10 , May 21 7:04 AM
      honey there are more ish in the sea than what you are
      relizeing o course youll get married maybe not right
      now but you will you just have to have an open mind
      about relationships. honey you are singel enjoy it
      until you find mr. right and believe me you might have
      thought that you had already ound mr. right but god
      was just testing you he does that to everybody dont
      eel alone cause there or a while i thought the same
      thing am i ever going to find that one person who
      makes me happy and you know what it took like 7 almost
      8 years of my life to find him but i did and he was
      right under my nose come to find out that he was my
      best friend now im not saying that youll end up
      marring your best riend or anything im just letting
      you know that there are all kinds of possiblites. i
      you have any questions or would like to chat im on
      yahoo messanger name is manson_chick_2003@... my
      real name is rachel so hope to talk to you soon and
      hope that i was at least a little help have a great
      day
      --- makingstarz <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > I was dumped by my boyfriend of 5 years a month ago.
      > I am having horrible panic attacks and worry that I
      > will never meet
      > someone who will love me again. I know it sounds so
      > stuipid but I am so
      > worried that I will never get married. And I can't
      > stop crying.
      > Please does anyone have any advice?

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection.
    • alexx52
      Message 2 of 10 , May 23 4:13 PM
        HELLO.

        Panic attacks can be very frightening. I have had them. It feels
        like you are having a heart attack. They are real and they are
        painful. How old are you? It is hard to give advice without all
        the facts. Basically, people have been telling you that you will
        get over this and everything will be okay. I also like the god
        references. If there was a god, life would not be this complex.
        Hey, get a pet dog. That's what my attorney told me when I got a
        divorce. A dog won't dump you.

        Alex

        > > I was dumped by my boyfriend of 5 years a month ago.
        > > I am having horrible panic attacks and worry that I
        > > will never meet
        > > someone who will love me again. I know it sounds so
        > > stuipid but I am so
        > > worried that I will never get married. And I can't
        > > stop crying.
        > > Please does anyone have any advice?

        _______________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the
        added security of spyware protection.
        > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

      • Luciano Cecconi
        Message 3 of 10 , May 24 10:40 PM
          --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "alexx52"
          <alexx52@...> wrote:

          > HELLO.
          >
          > Panic attacks can be very frightening. I have had them. It feels
          > like you are having a heart attack. They are real and they are
          > painful. How old are you? It is hard to give advice without all
          > the facts. Basically, people have been telling you that you will
          > get over this and everything will be okay. I also like the god
          > references. If there was a god, life would not be this complex.
          > Hey, get a pet dog. That's what my attorney told me when I got a
          > divorce. A dog won't dump you.
          >
          > Alex
          >

          > > > I was dumped by my boyfriend of 5 years a month ago.
          > > > I am having horrible panic attacks and worry that I
          > > > will never meet
          > > > someone who will love me again. I know it sounds so
          > > > stuipid but I am so
          > > > worried that I will never get married. And I can't
          > > > stop crying.
          > > > Please does anyone have any advice?
          > > >

          > > Well what you are saying sound quite strange, may be you are only
          masochist, but in any case have you never heard about noni juice, it
          really work becouse i use it constantly, and i know it is
          antidepressive and antipanic, try it here you will find one from USA,
          and one from Cook Island chose the one you like.
          www.aloha.sky.tc
          Make a treatment of one o two months and you will see the life will
          rise again. By By let me know.

          > _______________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the
          > added security of spyware protection.
          > > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

        • elvie_bohol
          Message 4 of 10 , May 25 7:56 PM
            Keep hoping don't be panic just because you're bf had left you, ask
            God's assistance always there's no good medicine other than Him. Take
            it from me I'm already 30 I don't have steady bf at the moment in
            other words im single but this does not keep me worrying or
            panicking that I will not be getting married. Just let go the things
            the way it should be who knows sooner or later you gonna hit the real
            one than keeping that someone and at the end its you who will suffer.
            Remember marriage is a lifetime commitment so again don't loose hope.

            cheers,
            elvie

            --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "Luciano Cecconi"
            <lcecconi@...> wrote:

            > --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "alexx52"
            > <alexx52@> wrote:
            > >
            > > HELLO.
            > >
            > > Panic attacks can be very frightening. I have had them. It
            feels
            > > like you are having a heart attack. They are real and they are
            > > painful. How old are you? It is hard to give advice without all
            > > the facts. Basically, people have been telling you that you will
            > > get over this and everything will be okay. I also like the god
            > > references. If there was a god, life would not be this complex.
            > > Hey, get a pet dog. That's what my attorney told me when I got a
            > > divorce. A dog won't dump you.
            > >
            > > Alex

            > > > Well what you are saying sound quite strange, may be you are
            only
            > masochist, but in any case have you never heard about noni juice, it
            > really work becouse i use it constantly, and i know it is
            > antidepressive and antipanic, try it here you will find one from
            USA,
            > and one from Cook Island chose the one you like.
            > www.aloha.sky.tc
            > Make a treatment of one o two months and you will see the life will
            > rise again. By By let me know.

            > > _______________Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with
            the
            > > added security of spyware protection.
            > > > http://new.toolbar.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/norton/index.php

          • torrid_babs
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 17, 2007
              --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "anson1brown"
              <anson1brown@...> wrote:

              > --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, makingstarz
              > <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I was dumped by my boyfriend of 5 years a month ago.
              > > I am having horrible panic attacks and worry that I will never
              meet
              > > someone who will love me again. I know it sounds so stuipid but
              I am
              > so
              > > worried that I will never get married. And I can't stop crying.
              > > Please does anyone have any advice?
              > >
              > All I will say is keep praying that God will show you a sign of
              > happiness in this trying time. A 5 year relationship isn't
              something
              > you get over right away.
              >
              > It gets greater later. Remember that.

              I understand the pain of a broken relationship,it is perhaps the
              most difficult emotion to get thru. I always say when love
              passes,you need to go thru the same stages that one goes thru when
              they lose somebody to death. Denial,Grief,Anger and Acceptance.
              First you deny this happened, refusing to accept it,having a hope it
              couldn't have possibly happened, the grief sets in and you feel
              pain,you cry,you eat too much or not enough,sleep to much or too
              little,you dwell on the loss,then anger over what 'they did to
              you',feeling anger because they hurt you,you feel rejected and
              sometimes want to hurt them back, within time you start to heal,you
              feel better and are able to love again. Like a death, when somebody
              you loves dies,we do eventually get over it,a loss of love is the
              same, yes,it hurts so darn bad but we all have been thru it, we all
              have moved on and we all have loved again.

            • happycampos7
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 18, 2007
                I understand how you feel way too well. I am in the process of ending
                a 17 year relationship. I have felt so low sometimes, that I almost
                wanted to just 'give-up', but that's not me. Yes, I hurt, my heart
                aches and this love is so consuming to me, but I have to believe it
                does get better. My problem is that he can't make up his mind if he
                still wants this relationship or not. I'm tired of hanging on and I'm
                tired of having no control over my own life and I am so tired of HIM
                confussing my heart and making me this person I have become. Yes,
                things do get better, so let's both be strong. We can get through
                this. It's ok to cry and it's ok to yell, but it's not ok to let
                ourselves down any longer, so GOOD LUCK to you and may God give us
                the Strength to be strong and the Will to control our own destinies...
                Take care.

                In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, torrid_babs
                <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "anson1brown"
                > <anson1brown@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, makingstarz
                > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I was dumped by my boyfriend of 5 years a month ago.
                > > > I am having horrible panic attacks and worry that I will never
                > meet
                > > > someone who will love me again. I know it sounds so stuipid but
                > I am
                > > so
                > > > worried that I will never get married. And I can't stop crying.
                > > > Please does anyone have any advice?
                > > >
                > > All I will say is keep praying that God will show you a sign of
                > > happiness in this trying time. A 5 year relationship isn't
                > something
                > > you get over right away.
                > >
                > > It gets greater later. Remember that.
                >

                > I understand the pain of a broken relationship,it is perhaps the
                > most difficult emotion to get thru. I always say when love
                > passes,you need to go thru the same stages that one goes thru when
                > they lose somebody to death. Denial,Grief,Anger and Acceptance.
                > First you deny this happened, refusing to accept it,having a hope
                it
                > couldn't have possibly happened, the grief sets in and you feel
                > pain,you cry,you eat too much or not enough,sleep to much or too
                > little,you dwell on the loss,then anger over what 'they did to
                > you',feeling anger because they hurt you,you feel rejected and
                > sometimes want to hurt them back, within time you start to heal,you
                > feel better and are able to love again. Like a death, when somebody
                > you loves dies,we do eventually get over it,a loss of love is the
                > same, yes,it hurts so darn bad but we all have been thru it, we all
                > have moved on and we all have loved again.

              • Robert McLeod
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 20, 2007
                  This is not a direct response

                  Read the book on Human Sexuality, its about relationships,   Try to understand generational curse,  we all do things, whatever you do , you do it to yourself, feel the consequences of our own actions, a child, junior wishes to speak but often told not to , then the car is stolen or the house is on fire.  Later cenior asks if anyone couldnt say something,   junior was insulted. To slap or hit on head or back is like lkilling Bible without taking the breath of life, later child develops resentment etc.  Remember stolen birthrites, brothers go to war. Joseph eventually sold into slavery, became prince helped his brothers
                  generational curses stealing a piece lies coverups never works, the roots of turmoil unending, grows festers inot our lives