Re: needing help

  • tuesdayoiram
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19 4:29 PM
      i think thats true. but how does someone forgive themselves from a
      relationship that they didnt want to end at all? while it is hard
      to forgive those who have damaged us emotionally and possibly scared
      us, like i said, how do you forgive yourself? was it because one
      person was more emotionally attached than the other or was it
      because it was an illusion that we have to seek to forgive
      ourselves? what kind of quilt are we speaking of? quilt over
      what? as you can see by my writing, i still hold anger towards the
      person who i believe has done me wrong. but quilt, i guess i have
      to dig way to deep to find quilt. is it to say that maybe i was
      totally right in everything? no. i see my own mistakes, i see how i
      might have perhaps put up "walls" what i came to realize is that we
      should probably never give ourelves wholly to another person. love.
      simply love them. and by loving them in any way that they are. your
      life becomes yours not theirs to do away with. investing yourself
      in a long term relationship only to see it end, i think no one in
      their right mind would want to go down that path. we desire, we
      want and we try to work relationships through our hope that in the
      end we will have won. its not your fault. things die and all we can
      do is give it time and move on. learn from it and separate. you cant
      take a magic pill to make it go away. i know its tough girl.

      --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "xandimary"