Friend

  • armani rumen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2007
      Hi..everybody

      I just need a friend (female). I m male 25. I
      It is just a friend only. Please give me the web address for friend list or any body can send
      email.

      Best Regards...to all of you.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Pandora
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2007
        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, armani rumen
        <armanirumen@...> wrote:

        > Hi..everybody
        >
        > I just need a friend (female). I m male 25. I
        > It is just a friend only. Please give me the web address for
        friend list or any body can send
        > email.
        >
        > Best Regards...to all of you.

        hi am pandora if you need any advice just email me. if you
        wondering yes am a female

        > Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • anson1brown
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2007