Fwd: LOVE is so great...

  • Steve Austin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007

      “Love is patient…Love is kind… It does not envy…It does not boast….It is not proud. It is not rude… It is not self-seeking… Love is not easily angered…It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth…..It always protects….. Always trusts…. always hopes…. always perseveres more over…ABOVE ALL ….. Love never fails….” (1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-8)
      Here we have very beautiful definition of love …You can’t find another definition so complete…In love there is no selfishness…And it is from selfishness that most sins come...If your love is pure it wont hurt the other. Pure love seeks the comfort and well being of others. It does not mean you have to give your body to the one whom you love…Any sexual act out side marriage is a SIN…A person who truly loves you wont try to destroy your soul..
      A person with true love will be kind to all…It will be so difficult for him/her not to help others. They will care about others feelings...They will not hurt any man knowingly...He/she wont care what is given back...Even if u hate them they will still LOVE U…Even if they being cheated ….Still they will love you…If there is TRUE LOVE…Forgiveness and understanding comes instantaneously.
      My dear I sent this to you not to check if you get true love …But to help you understand IF YOU HAVE TRUE LOVE …. If we don’t have its high time to ask our heavenly father to teach you how to LOVE...Because unless you give you wont get back…..
      Join this poor effort here:

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time