friend in trouble

  • dolphin.designs
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      I have a friend who has health problems making it difficult to find a
      job. On top of that he no longer has a car. I am about the only one he
      knows here. He use to be a preacher but there is no need for anymore
      here. I have fibromyalgia and with that many financial problems myself
      plus I have two kids and 2 jobs so I cannot help him much. He is about
      to be evicted and go to jail as he cannot catch up on child support.
      That's hard to do with no income.Does anyone have any ideas of where we
      could look for help? He cannot get disability until the period is over
      from his court settlement. Much of that he spent tryin to help others
      but no one will help him. Thanks for listening.
    • phalange52
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 11:56 AM
        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "dolphin.designs"
        <dolphin.designs@...> wrote:

        > I have a friend who has health problems making it difficult to find
        > job. On top of that he no longer has a car. I am about the only one
        he
        > knows here. He use to be a preacher but there is no need for
        anymore
        > here. I have fibromyalgia and with that many financial problems
        myself
        > plus I have two kids and 2 jobs so I cannot help him much. He is
        about
        > to be evicted and go to jail as he cannot catch up on child
        support.
        > That's hard to do with no income.Does anyone have any ideas of
        where we
        > could look for help? He cannot get disability until the period is
        over
        > from his court settlement. Much of that he spent tryin to help
        others
        > but no one will help him. Thanks for listening.

        this is phalange52---tell you friend to go to child sup and ask for a
        rdution in what he pays a mo. if he can show loss in income they will
        work with hem if he is trying to pay something my husbened only pays
        50 a mo becouse he is not working