Nothing in return

  • Beautiful
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2006

      "One of the best lessons that I have ever learned is to never look down on
      someone younger or smaller than you. They may just be your best teachers in
      this life. I know that I have learned more about living from Babies & small
      children than I would have believed possible.
      They have taught me so much about laughter, playing, fun, simple joy, and
      unconditional love. They have shown me again and again how to truly live and
      reminded me countless times of how to choose and share love expecting
      nothing in return.

      When a baby smiles at you, a little child gives you a hug, they are offering
      you their love freely and joyfully.
      They are not waiting for something in return. If only all of us could learn
      or relearn to love the way that they do then what a paradise we could create
      in this world. Just think of love flowing from every heart and soul in this
      world expecting nothing in return. Just think of people saying, "I love
      you", sharing a smile, and offering a hug unconditionally. Just think of all
      of us giving each other joy with a child's soul. Just think of everyone of
      us loving each other the way that God meant for us to.

      Leo Buscaglia once said, "Take whatever people give you.
      If you appreciate it, hug it, kiss it, and take it in joy, but don't expect
      it." It is only when we give love expecting nothing in return that we truly
      know what love is. It is only when we give love expecting nothing in return
      that we learn what it means to give and to live. It is only when we give
      love expecting nothing in return that we fully feel the love that God has
      for us. May we always love then freely, joyously, and unconditionally. May
      we always follow the wisdom of our youngest and smallest teachers and give
      love to the world expecting nothing in return.

      Do you Yahoo!?