ur choice

  • Steve Austin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2006
      For Jesus <godlovesu4sure@...> wrote:
      DURING a man’s LIFE he CAN ACHIEVE ANY Thing he WANTs........
      Some concentrate on money, some try to gain power, some others go in search of love......
      Some conquer mT.Everest.....Some go to space.....Some others grab a lot of money.........
      We take care of our body with regular food, clothing, exercise, medicine etc...Most of us regularly visit hospitals for a regular check up...
      But what do we do for our soul?????????????????Our soul has to live even after the death of our body!!!!Still we don’t do any thing for our soul??? Isn’t that foolish???
      When we are sick at heart (mind) we talk to our dear ones......when we are sick in our body we visit the clinic....
      In the same way when our soul is sick (slavery of sin) let’s talk to god our father....lets give our ears to what he says (read the bible) .Go to church (clinic for our soul) over all lets get closer to god (Catholics don’t forget to confess)

      Matthew 16:26
      “What good will it is for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.”
      Join this poor effort: