Fwd: Decision

  • Beautiful
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006

      "A company was hiring new staff.
      One question in the written exam was:
      You are driving your car in a wild stormy night.
      You pass by a bus station, and you see three people
      waiting for the bus:
      An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
      A doctor who had once saved your life.
      A man/woman you have been dreaming to be with.
      You can only take one passenger in your car.
      Which one will you choose?
      Please explain your answer.

      Think about it before you continue reading.

      This must be some kind of personality test. Every
      answer has its reasoning.

      You could pick up the old lady. She is going to die,
      and thus you should save her first. You could take
      the doctor, because he once saved your life. This
      will be the perfect chance to pay him back. However,
      you could always pay the doctor back in the future,
      but you may never be able to find the perfect lover
      once you pass this chance.

      The candidate who was eventually hired (out of 200 applicants)
      did not have to explain his answer.
      WHAT DID HE SAY?

      He simply answered: "Give the car key to the doctor.
      Let him take the old lady to the hospital. I will
      stay and wait for the bus with the man/woman of
      my dreams."

      Sometimes, we would gain more if we were able to
      give up our stubborn limitations.

    • mychiz12
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2006
        hmm

        kinda tricky. But exactly the thing to do. .
        We should sometimes think outside the box. there are more things we
        can do aside from the given choices.
        Thanks for the realization. :)

        self help Free Report reveals why Think and Grow Rich did not make you
        rich!. Get it here: http://www-abundancecourse.com/

        social skills Free Report reveals social skills secrets that work like
        magic. Get it here: http://www-socialskills.com/