Re: How Do U Cope With Loss??

  • behold_the_lamb2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "DoN't BoThA to ask,
      cuz i'm not tellin'...XD" <maew_naluk@...> wrote:

      Dear Friend I just read your message.

      I understand what you go through. I have been in the path where you
      are trodden.

      I lost many love ones Especially my mother. When Ilost my mother is
      a great hit for me. I can't sleep well with in over one years. I
      cried often I seem can't get over with it. I prayed so hard help me
      understand why God permit to let my mother die I don't understand
      death.

      One day when I was in seminary I was alone in the garden praying,
      someone handed me a mail , when I open it, its pamplets study guide
      understanding about death. The tittle is "Are the dead really Dead?"

      I was so shocked that God empress someone to send something like
      this. I opon it and study about the state of the dead. Then the
      burden left on my shoulder. I become relax and able to accept the
      death of my mother. I fetl so alone even though I am surrounded with
      precious friends and family who love me, but I never share what is
      deep inside that hunting me for many years. I had the habit of
      wrestling with God when things so rough on me.

      God reach me and help me in a different way.

      First of all I have to understand how I did get here in this eaerth
      in the first place?

      I read Genesis 2:7. "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the
      ground, and breath into his nostrils the breath of life; and man
      became a living soul.

      I need to understand that God us in the beginning.

      2. What happenes when a person dies?

      "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit
      shall return unto God who gave it." Ecclesiastes 12:7.

      Now I understand the body turns to dust again, and the spirit goes
      back to God, who gave it. The spirit of every person who dies whether
      righteous or wicked- returns to God at death.

      3. What is the "spirit "that returns to God at death?

      "The body without the spirit ("breath," ) is dead." James 2:26.

      "The spirit of God ("the breath which God gave him," is in my
      nostrils." Job 27:3.

      Answer. The spirit that returns to God at death is the breath of
      life. Nowhere in all of God's book does the "spirit" have any life,
      wisdom, or feeling after a person dies. It is the "breath of life,
      and nothing more.

      4. What is a "soul"?

      "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
      into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
      Genesis 2:7.

      Answer. A soul is always a combination of two things: body plus
      breath. A soul cannot exist unless body and breath are combined.
      God's Word teaches that we are souls.

      5. Do souls die?

      "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20. "Every living
      soul died in the sea." Revelation 16: 3.

      According to God's Word, souls do die! We are souls and souls die.
      Man is moral (job 4:17). Only God is immortal (1 Timothy 6: 15,16).
      The concept of an undying, immortal soul goes against the Bible,
      which teaches that souls are subject to death.

      BODY (dust) minus BREATH (spirit) equals = DEATH ( no soul)

      6. Do good people go to heaven when they die?

      "All that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come
      forth." John 5: 28, 29. "David... is both dead and burried, and his
      sepulchre is with us unto this day." "For David is not ascended into
      the heavens. " Acts 2: 29, 34. "If I wait, the grave is mine house."
      Job 17: 13.

      Answer: No, people do not go either to heaven or hell at death. They
      go to their graves to await the resurrection day.

      7. How does one know or comprehend after death?

      "The living know that they shall die: but the dead know not anything,
      neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is
      forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now
      perished; neither have they have any more a portion for ever in any
      thing that is done under the sun." There is no work, nor device, nor
      knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."
      Eccessiastes 9: 5,6,10. "The dead praise not the Lord." Psalm 115:17.

      Answer: God says that the deal know absolutely nothing!

      8. But can't the dead communicate with the living, and aren't they
      aware of what the living are doing?

      "So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more,
      they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep." His sons
      come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but
      he perceiveth it not of them." Job 14: 12, 21."Neither have they any
      more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun."
      Ecclessiastes 9:6.

      Answer: No, the dead cannot contack the living, nor do they know what
      they living are doing. They are dead. There thoughts have perished
      (psalm 146:4)

      9. Jesus called the unconscious state of thedead "sleep" in John 11:
      11-14. How long will they sleep?

      "So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens he no more. "
      Job 14: 12."The day of the Lord will come the which the heavens shall
      pass away." 2 Peter 3: 10.

      Answer: The dead will sleep until the great day of the Lord at the
      end of the world. In death humans are totally uncpnscious with no
      activity or knowledge of any kind.
      Jesus calls death "slee. " It is a state of total unconsciousness.

      10.What Happens to the righteous dead at the second coming of Christ?

      "Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give everyman
      according as his work shall be." Revelation 22: 12."The Lord himself
      shall descend from heaven with a shout,...and the dead in Christ
      shall rise...and so shall we ever be with the Lord." 1 Thessalonians
      4:16, 17."We shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of
      of an eye,...and the dead shall be raised incomrruptible. ... For
      this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put
      on inmortablity." 1 Corinthians 15: 51-53.

      Answer: They will be rewarded. They will be raised, given immortal
      bodies, and caught up to meet the Lord in the air. There would be no
      purpose in a resurrection if people were taken to heaven at death.

      11. What was the devil's first lie?

      "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely die." Genesis
      3:4. "That old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan." Reveltion 12:9.

      Answer: Satan told Eve that sin would not bring death. "Ye shall not
      surely die," he said.

      12. Why did the devil lie to Eve about death? Could this subject be
      more important than many think?

      Answer " It is one of the cornerstones of the devil's kingdom. He has
      worked powerful miracles down through the ages through people who
      claim to receive their power from the spirit of the dead. (Examples:
      Magicians of Egypt- Exodus 7:11; Woman of Endor- 1 Samuel 28:3-25;
      Sorcerers- Daniel 2: 2; A certain damsel- Acts 16: 16-18.)

      A Solem Warming

      In the end -time Satan will again use sorcery- as he did in Daniel's
      day- to deceive the world ( Revelation 18 :23). Sorcery is a
      supernatural agency that claims to receive its power and wisdom from
      the spirit of the dead.

      Posing as Jesus 'Disciples

      Posing as godly loved ones who have died, saintly clergy who arenow
      dead, Bible prophets, or or even the apostles or disciples of Christ
      (2 Corinthians 11: 13), Satan and his and his angels will deceive
      billions. Those who believe the dead are alive, in any form, will
      most assuredly be deceived.

      Well, so much to talk about these matter. I will just stop here.

      Let us think that death is a blessings to our loveones that suffer so
      much pain. There is nothing to worry or fear when they are gone. WE
      must move on, all of us committed sin and come short of the glory of
      God. and the soul that sinneth will surely die. But the beauty of it,
      God promise that when we died righteous we have nothing to worry for
      he will resurerct us again. Sometimes its better to died certain age
      than an exstended age then we lost contack with our saviour. God
      knows the end and begining of our lives.

      For me, when I think of the dead loveones, I think that their work in
      this earth is over and mine is not yet and must do my obligation
      live fully to my best knowledge to care for my body and serve others
      while being alive.

      Let us all come together to comforst each other to this journey so
      called life. May we all live longer for the sake of our loveones who
      needed our presence.

      See you later! Take care and God bless.

      Sincerely,
      Beautiful Rainbow
    • behold_the_lamb2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
        Dear Friend I just read your message.

        I understand what you go through. I have been in the path where you
        are trodden.

        I lost many love ones Especially my mother. When I lost my mother is
        a great empack for me. I can't sleep well over a year. I
        cried often I seem can't get over with it. I prayed so hard that God would help me
        understand why God permit to let my mother die I don't understand
        death.

        One day when I was in seminary I was alone in the garden praying,
        someone handed me a mail , when I opened it, its pamplets study guide
        understanding about death. The tittle is "Are the dead really Dead?"

        I was so shocked that God empress someone to send something like
        this. I open it and study about the state of the dead. Then the
        burden left on my shoulder. I become relax and able to accept the
        death of my mother. I felt so alone even though I am surrounded with
        precious friends and family who love me, but I never share what is
        deep inside that hunting me for many years. I had the habit of
        wrestling with God when things so rough in my life.

        God reached me and help me in a different way.

[...]

        Answer: God says that the dead know absolutely nothing!

[...]

        Let us all come together to comfort each other to this journey so