Who or What is the Creator ... ???

  • Bhikkhu Samahita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005

      Friends:

      No Agent nor Actor exists only Impersonally Acting Processes Unfolds!

      Question: Who is the Creator ???Answer: Nobody is the Creator of anything !!!
      Q: What then, is creating ???A: Ignorance and Craving is creating !!!
      Q: What is ignorance & craving creating ?A: Ignorance & craving creates Suffering !!!

      Question: Who Perceives ???Answer: Nobody Perceives anything !!!
      Q: What then, is perceiving ???A: The Perception process itself perceives !!!
      Q: What do perception perceive ???A: Form, sound, smell, taste, touch & thoughts !!!

      Question: Who Feels ???Answer: Nobody Feels anything !!!
      Q: What then, is feeling ???A: The process of Feeling itself feels !!!
      Q: What do Feeling feel ???A: Feeling feels pleasure, pain & neutrality !!!

      Question: Who is the Knower ???Answer: Nobody is the Knower of anything !!!
      Q: What then, is Knowing ???A: The state of Knowledge itself knows !!!
      Q: What is knowledge knowing ???A: Knowledge knows: Such is Pain, cause of Pain,
       Such is the End of Pain, & Way to End all Pain !!!

      PS: Please include the word Samahita in any comment, since then
      will my automatic mail filters pick it up and I will see it & respond!!

       Bhikkhu Samahita, Sri Lanka.

       Friendship is the Greatest ...
       Let there be Calm & Free Bliss !!!

      http://www.What-Buddha-Said.org/
       Dhamma-Questions sent to my email are quite Welcome.