Hello there, and I got good news:

  • Mark H. Blum
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2005
      My brother Adam is back @ the Seeing Eye since Saturday, May 28th to
      get a new guide dog. Well, yesterday he got one!!! His name is
      Nate,
      and he's a black golden retriever/labrador mix. Callou, callay
      (sic),
      what a fraptuous (sic) day! Hooray!!! :-)

      t.t.y.l!

      Sincerely,

      Mark
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Hi Mark!:-)

        Glad to hear about the news! That's exciting to see a Dogs a great
        help and friend for Human. What a blessing to see Animals with such
        heart to do things for His Master. I am glad God is our great Master
        teacher and guide, when we are lost in the cares of this world and
        needed His presence to guide us in the way we should go, He is right
        there for all of us. He is always there when we needed Him.

        Thanks for stopping by here in our family group.

        Best wishes to you and to all. Goodnight from Indiana.

        Take care and God BLess,

        Yours Truly,
        Ging

        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "Mark H. Blum"
        <MarkVader32@a...> wrote:
        > My brother Adam is back @ the Seeing Eye since Saturday, May 28th to
        > get a new guide dog. Well, yesterday he got one!!! His name is
        > Nate,
        > and he's a black golden retriever/labrador mix. Callou, callay
        > (sic),
        > what a fraptuous (sic) day! Hooray!!! :-)
        >
        > t.t.y.l!
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > Mark
      • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005

          <MarkVader32@a...> wrote:
          > My brother Adam is back @ the Seeing Eye since Saturday, May 28th
          > get a new guide dog. Well, yesterday he got one!!! His name is
          > Nate,
          > and he's a black golden retriever/labrador mix. Callou, callay
          > (sic),
          > what a fraptuous (sic) day! Hooray!!! :-)
          >
          > t.t.y.l!
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > Mark
        • Mark H. Blum
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            Hi Ging,

            Thank you very much. He's doing okay-and he'll be back in 2 1/2 more
            weeks with his new best friend/helper/guide dog, Nate! Can't wait to
            meet him.