Hello Utahjass62!

  • benignheart
    Message 1 of 1659 , Dec 21, 2000
      Dear Friend Sheri,<br> You really did cracked me
      up this morning after receiving your letter!
      Hhehehehehehe! I couldn't help myself but burst into laughing! I
      do love your sense of humor! Hhehehehe! I was really
      trying to solve the mysterry name! Trying to figured it
      out who could be this Utahjass62, I thought it's the
      ID of my long lost friend from Germany! There is
      something about that name!:o)Hheheehhehhe! You made my day
      friend! You are such a wonderful person. Thank you for
      sharing your friendship! You really surprised me!:)<br> I
      thought a thought. But, the thought I thought wasn't the
      thought I thought I thought. If the thought I thought,
      was the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so
      much! Hhehehehehehehe! Thanks Sheri, Regards to your
      family circle! May you have a wonderful and memorable
      Christmas season. <br>Until next time! Take care! and God
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 1659 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2006