Paint This Picture for me

  • gooch_man_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      "Paint This Picture"

      When the world seems dark and cold
      And you are imprisoned by your fears.
      Close your eyes and shut your ears.
      And paint this picture for me .
      Imagine if you will a sheet of tranquil blue.
      Upon the puffy white clouds drift on this sea
      Gently rolling mounds of emerald green to lay in awe,
      Under majestic tree reaching to the sky,
      Shielding the eyes from the rising sun.
      As you lay there the warm sweet breeze
      As gentle as a mothers kiss.
      Close by a laughing steam joyfully flowing
      Carrying all your troubles away.
      When the world has no beauty,
      Paint this picture this for me.

      Carl A. Gooch ~ 09 April 2005
    • Mark H. Blum
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2005
        Amen to that! I liked it-it was a good thing to think about &
        imagine. :-)
      • benignheart2
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2005
          Dear Brother Carl;

          How are you?
          Glad to hear from you .
          Thank you for your generosity;
          For sharing your new discovery.
          I enjoyed it so much, it's Wonderful!
          I am touched with the message.
          Keep up the good deed.
          You have blessed me so much Brod;
          with your special gift from God.
          May God continue to inspire you
          to grant you more wisdom
          To write more poems
          for everyone.

          With lots of love and prayers,
          From your sister across the land,
          who's name is Ging and no other one. Hehehehehe Did I made a poem
          brod: heheheheheh

          --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, gooch_man_2000