Re: Family values

  • soulmonger2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, "uncle6422"
      <jose-colon@s...> wrote:I have been in a similar situation before with
      my own actual sister and brother -n- law and I think that your opinion
      should matter but then again I suppose it depends on how your family
      is.I was allowed to make decisions that were in my niece's and
      nephew's best interest when they were not home because I am a very
      good aunt and make good decisons so as long as you are about the same
      then go for it.However my eldest nephew is only five years old getting
      ready to turn six but it is the same concept.