A Wonderful Story

  • Francis-Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18, 2004
      >>>A Wonderful Story
      >>>
      >>> A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white
      >>>beards
      >>>sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't
      >>>think I
      >>>know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to
      >>>eat."
      >>>
      >>> "Is the man of the house home?", they asked.
      >>>
      >>> "No", she replied. "He's out."
      >>>
      >>> "Then we cannot come in", they replied.
      >>>
      >>> In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what
      had
      >>>happened.
      >>>
      >>> "Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"
      >>>
      >>> The woman went out and invited the men in.
      >>>
      >>> "We do not go into a House together," they replied.
      >>>
      >>> "Why is that?" she asked.
      >>>
      >>> One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said
      >>>pointing to
      >>>one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success,
      and
      >>>I am
      >>>Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one
      >>>of us
      >>>you want in your home."
      >>>
      >>> The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her
      husband
      >>>was
      >>>overjoyed. "How nice!!", he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite
      >>>Wealth.
      >>>Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"
      >>>
      >>> His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"
      Their
      >>>daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She
      >>>jumped in
      >>>with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our
      home
      >>>will
      >>>then be filled with love!"
      >>>
      >>> "Let us heed our daughter-in-law's advice," said the husband to
      >>>his
      >>>wife.
      >>>
      >>> "Go out and invite Love to be our guest."
      >>>
      >>> The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you
      is
      >>>Love?
      >>>Please come in and be our guest."
      >>>
      >>> Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2
      >>>also got
      >>>up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I
      only
      >>>invited Love, Why are you coming in?"
      >>>
      >>> The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or
      >>>Success, the
      >>>other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love,
      wherever
      >>>He
      >>>goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and
      >>>Success!!!!!!"
      >>> MY WISH FOR YOU...
      >>>
      >>> -Where there is pain, I wish you peace and mercy.
      >>> -Where there is self-doubting, I wish you a renewed confidence
      in
      >>>your
      >>>ability to work through it.
      >>> -Where there is tiredness, or exhaustion, I wish you
      >>>understanding,
      >>>patience, and renewed strength.
      >>> -Where there is fear, I wish you love, and courage.
      "7 Extremely Powerful Steps to Get What You Want." It's 100%
      FR33 & absolutely life-changing. Plus other super success
      tips, articles, and quotes you cannot afford to miss.
      Send blank email. mailto:powersteps@...
    • Mark H. Blum
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 19, 2004
        i likes that story. it was cute. :-)
      • dorn many
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2004
          Thank you so much! i really like this story and it as a very good meaning! i dont know how to express myself, but i just want to tell you that I really like post.
          i''m not good at english so I dont know how to tell you all what i want to say.
          and i dont have anything to share in the board yet but I will continue to read the post. I learned a lot from reading some post.
          thanks