hello group

  • midnightmelody37@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30 5:09 PM
      Hi group, just to let you all know that I'm going to be on nomail for a while because I'm very ill and have been like this for some time already. E-mail me privately if you want to reach me, but I may not reply promptly. Thanks.

      Shirley
      Author of Daring Quests of Mystics: http://www.shirleycheng.com
      Looking for a family-friendly book full of magic, mystery, and morals? Check out the site to read sample chapters from Shirley's new book, read her bio, and see her photo
      Also go to: http://www.expage.com/midnightmelody37
    • Balakrishna
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Hello Shirley, wish you the earliest possible
        best recovery. Yours friendly...... Bal

        Shirley <midnightmelody37@...> wrote from
        <youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com> :

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
          Hey Bob and all, sorry that I've been lurking...I've been really busy and that my mom has been very ill, so lots have been on my mind...I'll leave the group for now. It has been fun and nice meeting all of you. Please pray for my mom! Thanks...keep in touch...midnightmelody37@...

          Shirley
          Inspiring young author of Daring Quests of Mystics: http://www.shirleycheng.com
          Learn and discover the true meaning and value of life through a world of magic and mystery in Shirley's new family-friendly, fantasy book.
          midnightmelody37@...
        • Robert J. Baumann
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 15, 2004
            Hello, Shirley:

            Sorry for the delayed reply to your posting here. I hope your Mom is
            feeling better.

            I have been away from this Yahoo Group because it has become heavily
            bombarded by email forwards as a substitute for original thought. No
            amount of teasing the people in a nice way has change the essential
            nature of the group, so I turned the email part off.

            I'll look in from time to time and you can always reply directly.

            I hope you are well, too.

            I am busily involved in a new job and enjoying life. May only good
            come your way.

            Bob