Hello all!

  • midnightmelody37@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello everyone, I'm a new member, so greetings! A gentleman from another group I'm in,  Bob, had told me about this group, so I thought I'd join! I look forward to get to know the group. Feel free to learn a bit about me from my sites below. Have a joyous new year all!! :)

      Shirley
      Author of Daring Quests of Mystics
      http://www.shirleycheng.com
      Includes sample chapters from Shirley's new book, author's bio and photo
      Also visit www.expage.com/midnightmelody37
    • benignheart2
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        Hello there Midnight Melody,

        Welcome to the group!:) Nice meeting you. Thank you for joining in
        and being a part of this family. There are lots of wonderful people
        here. One of them is Bob,:) My wonderful friend Bob from New York!
        heheheeh I like Bob! He is one of my most treasure friend also. He
        always put a smile on my face. :) He has humor.:) Isn't it Bob!:)

        Feel at home friend, may we all be bless each others presence!
        Until next time Take care!

        Sincerely,
        Benignheart

        P.S "Flower is the beauty of the eyes,and friendship is the beauty
        of the heart."

        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, midnightmelody37@a...