Re: [YOU ARE NOT ALONE GET ADVICE] Hello new to group.....

  • icarus yuki
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2003

      hello sadie;

      im frm philippies, how are you thanks for sending this message hope we hear you soon bye bye now hope we chat again ok!!!!!

      its me yuki;

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • benignheart2
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
        Hello there Yuki,

        Welcome to the clan. Glad to hear from you. Feel at home, looking
        foward for your presence here.

        May the sun in the Phillipines is bright enough to shine through the
        darkest part of your heart.heheheh as you can tell your big sis is a
        little bit expressive from the bottom of my heart.:-)
        Wishing you the best in life. Study hard but not too hard!:)

        Ang sumasainyo,
        Ate Ging

        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, icarus yuki

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2003

          ate ging;

          salamat ha san ka banda sa pilipinas ako taga general santos city part ng mindanao, ikaw balitaan mo naman ako ok!

          its me yuki

          Do you Yahoo!?