Re: YES!! I want to JOIN!!!

  • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2003
      Dear Sister Sonia,

      Glad to hear from you. Thanks for joining in. You are welcome for the invitation.:) My pleasure to have you. Missed you today at
      church. The potluck was held at Sister Linda's house. And were
      having a lot of fun. Lots of singing wish you were there. Other went
      for a walk, but some stays and do a lot of singing instead. I can't help myself
      but ate a lot>hehehehehhe! Many people came there.
      Hope you will be able to go next time. Wishing you the best. Take
      care and God Bless!

      Your sister in Christ,
      Ging

      --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, Sonya Sylvester