Fwd: Today

  • Beautiful
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003

      "I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before
      the day ends. I have responsibilities to fulfill today. I
      am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am
      going to have.

      Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or ...
      I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.

      Today I can grumble about my health or...
      I can rejoice that I am alive.

      Today I can mourn my lack of friends or...
      I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new
      relationships.

      Today I can whine because I have to go to work or...
      I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

      Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do
      housework or...
      I can feel honored because Life has provided shelter
      for my mind, body and soul

      What today will be like is up to me. I get to choose what
      kind of day I will have! Why not make it a GREAT day???

      Do you Yahoo!?