Fwd: ASAP

  • Beautiful
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2003

      "The real meaning of ASAP

      Generally we think of the word ASAP as being in even more of a hurry
      than the stress we already have in our lives. But it takes on a new and
      wonderful meaning if looked at a different angle!

      There's work to do, deadlines to meet
      You've got no time to spare
      But as you hurry and scurry
      ASAP= Always say a prayer