EMERGENCY PRAYER

  • lfsmfl
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 11:05 AM
      Please, PLEASE pray for me, as I'm going though some real intense
      fire right now. What I need right now is much prayer, not
      discouragement. Thank you. Ben
    • gbenignheart
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        Dear Ben,

        What's going on? What's happening again? I feel your burden brother.
        May God give you wisdom to know the difference and handle the
        situation in a smooth way with His guidance. Brother whatever
        challenge you have facing again, remember you are not alone in this
        troubled world.

        I tell you what had happened to me, Satan was trying to kill me and
        my family yesterday, but He stopped the car on the other side of the
        road, even it bumped it three times on the rails, on the post and on
        the wire fence. But everyone were unharmed. Praised the LOrd for His
        intervention. I know He still have plan for each one of us in the
        car.According to the witness I was doing good in trying to control
        the car. I wasn't panic, I was determine to put the car into right
        control, but I felt there was not power on my tired its so soft and
        the car so wabbly, for some reasoned I felt like there was a hand
        grab the car quickly to bring it to suddenly stop! I was surprised
        that it didn't flip over even if the car was trying too, but I felt
        there was a hand hold the car's side. Of course the car smoking ,
        after few minutes I remember to turn it off. Heeheheheheh! It was not
        funny but we manage to smile and laugh and cried. I then cried when I
        turned around to everyone that were sleeping at the back if they are
        okay! and they said; "they are okay just woke them up !"":-) but it
        seems that nothing happened, just one told me, "Its only her feet
        touch the ceiling that's all and start laughing ! Although they were
        so nervous. Then we all laughing and crying and thank God for His
        great rescue. After all, Psalm 23 has a great meaning to us; "Though
        I woke through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil
        for thou art with." The rod and thy stuff they confort me, thou
        preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies. Thou
        anointest my head with oil my cup runneth over , surely goodness and
        mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the
        house forever."

        So, brother, hold on , Be strong have a good courage! and May God
        delivers us from the hands of our adversary. Yes, we will be
        praying for you. Remember God love us, He cares for us , he is
        always there when we needed Him. So, keep going ! I know we will
        make it through, just remember how the Lord lead us in the past...

        I know it is scary sometimes when we ask the Lord to reveal us who we
        are! It is very humbling. I remember one time, I ask the
        Lord, "Lord , I need a break for all of these troubles in life, I
        need peaceful and smooth life at least once in awhile. It seems that
        all I know is suffering and trials and hardship , challenge all the
        time. ButI found out, He was trying to polish me and making me more
        stronger for some unfamiliar road in life. That I might be a
        blessings to others that throd the same pathway.

        I never know what it would be like in accident until it happened to
        me. Instead of asking the Lord why it happened to me, I stated
        instead, Thank you Lord, for another chance of life. After all,
        experienced is the best teacher.

        More courage to you as you climb another hills of challenge.
        Goodluck!

        In Christ love and care,

        Sis;
        Ging

        "I can be change by what happens to me,
        I refuse to be reduced by it."

        --- In youarenotalonegetadvice@yahoogroups.com, lfsmfl
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
          Dear Ging: GBY. You are so precious, and an incredible
          encouragement to me. God is blessing our marriage. We also are
          thankful that we found a bible-believing church that we both can
          accept. My wife and I also are really bonding and growing closer
          together. Continually pray for us that we both be what God wants us
          to be in Christ Jesus.
          I also really thank Jesus in my heart for delivering you in your
          car accident. Praise God for you. Be encoruaged in Him. I trust
          that Jesus is going to do great things in our lives (you too!). I
          miss you. I don't have as much time to respond on=;ine like I want
          because of married life- but no regrets. I love her as Christ loves
          the church, loving her fervently, and she does love me. I've never
          found a woman in person who genuinely loves me, and Jesus the most-
          and am thankful to Jesus for it. Please keep us in your prayers.
          With all my heart, Ben
        • benignheart2
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2003
            Dear Ben,

            My tears rolled down in my chicks a tears of Joy about what taking
            place in your life. I am thankfull that so far your life is in
            different directions for good. May the journey of your marriage life
            will bring blossoms of hope till Jesus comes. I know there are a
            lots of unknown roads that we are traveling on. But, no matter
            what, stays in principle. There are times in relationship that goes
            wearry but when this is happening, don't forget to call Jesus for
            help. Remember the C.R.A.F.T of love. Caring, Respect,
            Acceptance, Forgiveness and Trust in the Divine providence. There
            are times when feelings will die, but never forget the time when the
            current of love took place at the beginning of your relationship.:-)

            Wishing you goodluck in your brandnew life. Congratulations!
            Keep the fire burning, now, and forever. May the spark of love will
            getting brighter and shinnier as the days go bye! And remember don't
            forget the stage of life... Life begins at 30's for women and 40's
            for men.heeeeeehehehheh In this stage, there are lot s of
            changes ... When something change in the future , remember the
            stages of life. Be ready for the situations.

            You know I just want to sing for joy and celebrate because God
            answered the prayers...You never know how I asked God in your behalf
            to lesser your challenge and give you a break for all the test
            you 've been through. I am really so happy knowing you are happy so
            far. When you stated , "Please pray for you are having problem in
            present situations, I thought you were having problem in your
            wedding, and I thought someone trying to make some trouble again in
            your life. Let us remember the enemy is like a roaring lion seeking
            whom they may devour. Always be vigilant because he would attack
            each one in the time when life seems so easy and pulled us down again
            to the bottom of discouragement.

            Myself I thought I have finally had break from all what I've been
            through, but suddenly the accident that I didn't expect to happened
            it happened... I was not ready for anything like that
            yet.hehehheheheh! But, I still manage to laugh after the cry. From
            it, I becoming more determined more ever... for I believe that when
            God closed one door he will open a better one. I was so happy that I
            got 96 car better than than the previous one, but that car is gone,
            may be God telling me, that newer car is better than 96 car.
            heeeehehehehehe I don't know yet what's in the Lord's mind. But I
            just put new engine in my car last year and still in warranty. But,
            I know He will just surprised me for better one when I am ready for
            it. He has a right timing . His will is better than our own will.
            May His will be done for all us. Take care brother!

            I pray that both of you will stay faithful to God and your faith will
            grow stronger and stronger every day and every hour in life. Only
            those who are true friend to God can be a true friend to men.

            Until next time. Take care and God BLess.

            Best wishes,

            With love and care in Christ,
            Ging

            P.S Sorry for the late reply I don't have the pc for few days. My old
            pc is in the shop right now, and I am using my new one.