LOOKING FOR FRIENDS IN CANADA

  • S.K. Chattopadhyay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Dear Ging,

      Hope you all are in good health. After a long interval I am writting
      you. Regularly I am receiving letters from our group member. But failed
      to respond, as I was beasy in these days. I was in truble for long time.
      Now I am ok.
      We are planning to settle in Canada from India. I have already contacted
      one immigration & settlement company. By these time I want to make some
      contact in Canada.
      Can you please help me?

      Lovingly,
      Sandip