Priorities

  • benignheart2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      "I asked God to grant me patience. God said, no.

      Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is
      earned.

      I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No.

      I give you blessings. Happiness is up to you.

      I asked God to spare me pain. God said, No.

      Suffering draws you apart from worldy cares and brings you closer
      to me.

      I asked God to make my spirit grow. God said, No.

      You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you
      fruitful.

      I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, No.

      I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.

      I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as God loves me.

      God said...Ahhh, finally you have the idea.

      Stop telling God how big your storm is. Instead tell your storm
      how big your GOD is."

      Have wonderful evening to everyone! God Bless!

      Yours truly,
      Benignheart