Re: A Matter of Taste - 2

  • benignheart
    Message 1 of 1659 , Mar 1, 2002
      Dear
      Coolhugger!<br>HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA,EHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE<br>You cracked me up! Hehhehehehehe! Thank you for
      sharing this articles! Hheheheheheh! I will tell my
      friends to read these so that they have idea about
      Filipinos specialty! Hhehehehhehehe!<br>Reminded me in the
      past, when my father burried our dead beloved pet,
      Hehhehehehee! Someone, stop the funeral; Hehehhehehhehehe! He
      asked the body of that animal. I don't want to say it
      here what kind of animal was it; It make me
      sick.Hehhehee!<br><br>They cook it, then had a party with "mantoy"!Mantoy
      consist of : San miguel beer , tonico,Hehhehehehhe!
      etc.OOOOOOOh! mercy!:-)Hehhehe!<br><br>Its a good
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 1659 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2006