A short story

  • bobrjba
    Message 1 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2002
      To the point of Ging's comments about
      writers:<br><br>I am new to this club process. Most of my computer
      time is dedicated to email and helping speakers of
      English as second language to improve their ability. More
      than a few are Asians and, in fact, that is how I met
      Ging who looks decidedly Asian. I publicly confess
      [and she will blush here] that I later learned Ging is
      as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
      :D<br><br>This is a digression, sorry about that. One of the
      tools I use to break down the inhibitions about writing
      is to offer writing I have done as a means of
      practice. I have but one short story available on email. It
      is called "Old Wei and Young Wei". It is too long to
      be posted here, and I'd never bore those who seek
      only short messages. LOL. Instead, for those who might
      be interested, I will be glad to send this story via
      email.<br><br>I think short stories are the greatest method of
      starting a person off with a new language. I have heard
      enough to believe this to be true. Readers of this
      posting who seek professional writing should
      that is worth the reading.<br><br>Happy New Year to
      all from the heart of Times Square.*<br><br>*A place
      that all New Yorkers think is where the New Year
      begins. If you encounter such a New Yorker, humor them
      and agree. In their honor, the International Date
      Line is non-existant. <br><br>BB
    • Just call me Ging for short!:o)
      Message 1659 of 1659 , Jan 1, 2006