RE: [Yoshinkan] this list is dead ...

  • scombes
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
      seems less active that's for sure

      Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        We can whine about the List being dead.

        Jim J

        Chida Sensei is visiting the Toronto area July 19 - 21 at Nick Kilislian's dojo.
        Email him if you are interested: mailto:nick.kilislian%40yahoo.com

        Spike
        p.s.  this list is dead, can't anyone whine about something??

      • aikispike
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          Anyone from the USA coming to the Chida Clinics? If so can you please send me a message - aikispike@...