Chida in North Toronto

  • aikispike
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
      Howdy all,

      Chida Sensei is visiting the Toronto area July 19 - 21 at Nick Kilislian's dojo.
      Email him if you are interested: nick.kilislian@...

      Spike
      p.s.  this list is dead, can't anyone whine about something??

    • dotars_2003
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        Perhaps other social networking tools have overtaken this list?

        Osu!

        (Nick - wish I could be there! Regards to all. Tom)

        --- In yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com, aikispike <aikispike@...> wrote:

        > Howdy all,
        > �
        > Chida Sensei is visiting the Toronto area July 19 - 21 at Nick Kilislian's dojo.
        > Email him if you are interested: nick.kilislian@...
        > �
        > Spike
        > p.s.� this list is dead, can't anyone whine about something??

      • scombes
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          seems less active that's for sure

          Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

          Perhaps other social networking tools have overtaken this list?

          Osu!

          (Nick - wish I could be there! Regards to all. Tom)

          --- In yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com, aikispike <aikispike@...> wrote:

          > Howdy all,
          > �
          > Chida Sensei is visiting the Toronto area July 19 - 21 at Nick Kilislian's dojo.
          > Email him if you are interested: nick.kilislian@...
          > �
          > Spike
          > p.s.� this list is dead, can't anyone whine about something??

        • Jim Jeannette
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
            We can whine about the List being dead.

            Jim J

            Chida Sensei is visiting the Toronto area July 19 - 21 at Nick Kilislian's dojo.
            Email him if you are interested: mailto:nick.kilislian%40yahoo.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
              Anyone from the USA coming to the Chida Clinics? If so can you please send me a message - aikispike@...