Re: [Yoshinkan] Re: senshusei!

  • Randy Stoner
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 6 7:12 AM
      Grats, Michael!

      I am sure completion is no less a great feeling than we other senshusei felt.

      Good luck in your future endeavors..

      Randy

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 16 10:44 AM
        Hello all,

        anyone in the Toronto area interested in some used tatami? We are selling a number of our used mats - $20 each.

        please email me if you are interested. Pickup is at AYC - Yonge and Gerrard.

        aikispike @ yahoo.com