Do not open an email link from Jim Jeannette (aikican@yahoo.ca)

  • Jim Jeannette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      This may be a duplicate email message to some of you but...

      apparently my email has been hacked because of a link that I opened that was sent to me by an aikido associate.

      The email address of mine associated is aikican@...

      If you ever get an email from me containing only a link please do not open it.

      My apologies. Any clues as how to stop this please let me know.

      Jm