Re: [Yoshinkan] from the Yoshinkan website

  • John Corr
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
      Thanks very much for the update. I am always grateful that here in Hamilton, we're able to train without feeling the weight of the organization's higher level politics. At the same time, it is important to be aware of a such major change, even if we are yet to understand its implications.
      Thanks,
      John

    • John Corr
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
        Incidentally, what are the English translations of "kancho" and "soke"?

        John