Re: [Yoshinkan] from the Yoshinkan website

  • aikispike
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
      to be clear, it looks like Shioda Sensei is resigned from Honbu, and resigned the title of Kancho.
      He looks to still be Soke.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
        Thanks very much for the update. I am always grateful that here in Hamilton, we're able to train without feeling the weight of the organization's higher level politics. At the same time, it is important to be aware of a such major change, even if we are yet to understand its implications.
        Thanks,
        John

      • John Corr
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2012
          Incidentally, what are the English translations of "kancho" and "soke"?

          John