Re: [Yoshinkan] Yoshinkan Digitized

  • Jim Jeannette
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2011
      Does this file help at all. Be aware, I'm not sure where I got it from. It's been a while

      Jim J

      ________________________________
      From: Jim Jeannette <aikican@...>
      To: "yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com" <yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 7:21 PM

      Speaking of cutting and pasting...I just did that from a few web sites. They turned out fine.

      ________________________________

      From: aikidorat@... <aikidorat@...>

      To: yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 5:23 PM

      Sorry. Mick.

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      From: Andrew Tomarin <atomarin@...>

      To: "yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com" <yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com>

      Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 3:31 PM

      I believe we might Mick

      Andrew Tomarin

      Skype#darph_bobo

      On Sep 27, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Mick Chambers <mickchambers@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have the Digitized file for embroidery of yoshinkan?can you please share it?Would also take a clear image of yoshinkan as well - since i cant seem to find the one I had. would like it in the style of the honbu belts we have if possible.

      > Thanks to anyone that can help!!

    • Jim Jeannette
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 8, 2011
        Sorry, I just realized that I sent you "Aikido"

        ________________________________

        Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 5:23 PM

        From: Andrew Tomarin <atomarin@...>

        To: "yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com" <yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com>

        Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 3:31 PM

        I believe we might Mick

        Andrew Tomarin

        Skype#darph_bobo

        On Sep 27, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Mick Chambers <mickchambers@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have the Digitized file for embroidery of yoshinkan?can you please share it?Would also take a clear image of yoshinkan as well - since i cant seem to find the one I had. would like it in the style of the honbu belts we have if possible.

        > Thanks to anyone that can help!!

      • tpmaybury
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 11, 2011
          Mick, I just sent you some pics to your Facebook account.