Yet another awesome clinic

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Yes folks ... there's more going on in North America than this list might suggest. And with that, many thanks to all our students and our guests from Canada, Japan and down south in San Diego who made the trip to Sacramento to attend our summer clinic with Amos Parker Shihan.

      As always, inspirational and great. Thank you Sensei for yet another great clinic and reminding us that know how much we think we know, there is so much more to learn. You inspire us to be our best both on and off the mat.

      Regards,

      Steven Miranda
      Aikido Yoshinkan Sacramento
      Seikeikan Dojocho USA