In appreciation to our teacher, Eddie Wong Sensei

  • ojirowashi2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13 8:44 PM
      The instructors and students at the Ojirowashi Dojo, South Australia
      congratulate Eddie Wong Sensei who is the recipient of the Queen's Service
      Medal and was awarded this honour today at Government House, Auckland, New
      Zealand. The medal was given in recognition of Eddie Wong's services to
      Martial Arts in New Zealand.

      Members of Adelaide Yoshinkai Aikido also pay tribute to a senior instructor
      who has given us unconditional support, experienced instruction and has been
      a generous mentor to us all.

      Eddie's dedication to Aikido is demonstrated by his long term commitment to
      the Yoshinkan style of aikido. From his early beginnings in 1965 with his
      wife Mary Wong(1941-1989) to present day, he has been an inspiration to
      those of us who follow his example.

      In appreciation to our teacher, Eddie Wong Sensei.

      Mary-Joan Bradley and Terry Dean
      Yoshinkan Instructors,
      Adelaide Yoshinkai Aikido
      Ojirowashi Dojo,
      Adelaide, South Australia
      http://www.ojirowashi.com
    • Thomas Varga
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13 9:51 PM
        Osu!

        Regards,
        --
        Thomas Varga

      • laugh.ltd@xtra.co.nz
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24 11:21 PM
          Looks great guys. Alongside in Singapore just had agreat dawn service for ANZAC Day. And having a quiet beer and swim at the tanglin club. catch you later

          Raymond McLaughlin
          Laugh Limited
          PO Box 32-417,
          Devonport