Parker Shihan in Manama, Bahrain

  • Steven
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      The Seikeikan USA and Shuryukan Saudi Arabia is pleased to announce that Parker Shihan will be conducting a 3-day workshop in Manama, Bahrain the weekend of Nov. 27 - Nov. 29. The Shuryukan dojo is located in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia and this event will be in celebration of their one year anniversary as an offical IYAF/AYF dojo.

      The trip will feature lots of training, testing, enbu, more training and some sightseeing. Please join me in congratulating the Shuryukan as they celebrate their one year anniversary.

      All are welcome!

      Steven Miranda & Romuel Villareal
      www.seikeikan.com
      shuryukan.webs.com
    • Steven
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2009
        Many thanks to the students of the Shuryukan in Saudi Arabia for making this trip by Parker Shihan and myself a memorable and enjoyable experience. The food, accomodations, dojo location and all activities were top notch. The training was great and everyone worked hard both on and off the mat to perfect their skills.

        Congratulations on a very successful clinic and to all those who took their advancement exams. Great job by all.

        Steven Miranda