Joe Thambu Sensei

  • Kevin Bradley
    Message 1 of 46 , Jul 7, 2008
      Hi Everyone:

      I wanted to send out a "save the date" to you all and invite you to share in a rare opportunity. Joe Thambu Sensei will be teaching a clinic in the Chicago area the weekend of November 14. We are still working out details (like location), but the dates are locked in. For those of you who have seen Thambu Sensei live or on one of the All Yoshinkan videos, or even You Tube, you know he is pretty amazing. I think this is the first time he has taught in the US and one of the few times he has taught in North America, so this is indeed something that doesn't happen often.

      Once we have our location selected, we will have cost, hotel information, etc. posted on this site. Hope to see a lot of you there.

      Osu

      Kevin Bradley
      Meishinkan Dojo

    • C.James Nolan