Shioda Sensei Seminars

  • Toronto Aikido Dojo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Osu!

      I would like to thank all those who made the past two days so beneficial for
      the Yoshinkan community. I won't go through the whole list, but all those
      who organized it, to all those dojo cho's who participated or sent
      participants allowed this to become a very memorial series.

      For those who missed it, Shioda Sensei had us sweating up a storm in
      Shunpukan (Toronto Aikido)with a joyful reception in honor of Karasawa
      Sensei afterwards. And on Wednesday at Georgetown there was a unique (for my
      students at least) question and answer session followed with some tossing
      and turning of students all over the mats.

      And just before the evening social hour (which I was unfortunately unable to
      attend), Tim Webb successfully graded for his Godan.

      There will be pictures made available shortly of both sessions. And at t his
      time anyone wishing a copy of the Toronto Aikido group shot please let me
      know as I will be posting it on our site for download.

      It was a pleasure to host and participate in such an energetic event. We
      eagerly look forward to others in the future.

      Alan

      Alan Shumak - Toronto Aikido Centre _S\o_

      dojo@...

      http://www.torontoaikido.com <http://www.torontoaikido.com/>