Special Aikido Kenshu’s with Yasuhisa Shioda Sensei, 8th Dan

  • Steven Miranda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2007
      Shioda Sensei will be visiting several dojos in Canada between June 1
      –10, 2007. This is an opportunity for students of Yoshinkan Aikido
      to train with one of the top practitioners of Aikido. Below are the
      locations, dates and contact information on the kenshu's instructed
      by Shioda Sensei across Canada.

      June 1 –3, 2007

      10th Anniversary Celebration at: Makotokan Dojo Kingston, Nova Scotia
      Info: www.makotokan.com <http://www.makotokan.com/>

      June 5, 2007

      Toronto Aikido, Toronto, ON, Special evening session, info:
      http://www.torontoaikido.com <http://www.torontoaikido.com/>

      June 6, 2007

      18th Anniversary, Seidokan Dojo, Georgetown, ON Special evening session,
      info: www.georgetownaikido.com <http://www.georgetownaikido.com/>

      June 8-10, 2007

      Co-hosts: Fred Haynes Sensei, 6th Dan, Keith Taylor Sensei, 5th Dan
      5th Anniversary, Island Aikido, Victoria, BC and 18th anniversary for
      Sowakan Dojo (co-host Keith Taylor)
      Info: www.islandaikido.com <http://www.islandaikido.com/>

    • Toronto Aikido Dojo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2007
        Just wanted to send a quick note to all advising that the registration form
        has been loaded onto the Toronto Aikido website (www.torontoaikido.com).
        While I hope not to limit enrollment, early signs are that the turnout is
        expected to be quite high! In the event of larger than available numbers, we
        may have to limit to first come, first served. Please register your
        students/self asap.

        Register now and save! Payment not required until the event, or can be
        mailed in. However if you register, we expect your contribution. All is
        based on the Yoshinkan honor system!

        Contact me if you have questions or concerns.

        Alan

        Alan Shumak - Toronto Aikido Centre _S\o_

        <mailto:dojo@...> dojo@...