Mustard Sensei Poster and Registration Form

  • Nic and Anna-Marie Mills
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2006
      OSU,

      I have attached 3 word documents to this e-mail -

      The participant waiver, please complete this and bring it with you it will make sign / registration quicker and easier.

      The poster please post in your dojo and or share with other interested people

      The registration from - please feel free to use this individually or for groups.

      We are limiting the seminar to 50 participants / clinic - we are anticipating selling out all clinics particularly Saturday am and pm. Please get your registration from and cheque back ASAP. We will post a message to this list when each clinic is full.

      Nic Mills
      Sendokan Dojo

    • Mick Chambers
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2006
        did you look at the URL i sent you yet?

      • eat_more_mochi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006
          OSU,

          Is this open to all levels, and do you still have spots available?

          thanks!

          --- In yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com, "Nic and Anna-Marie Mills"
          <nicamp@...> wrote:

          > OSU,
          >
          > I have attached 3 word documents to this e-mail -
          >
          > The participant waiver, please complete this and bring it with you
          it will make sign / registration quicker and easier.

          > The poster please post in your dojo and or share with other
          interested people

          > The registration from - please feel free to use this individually or
          for groups.

          > We are limiting the seminar to 50 participants / clinic - we are
          anticipating selling out all clinics particularly Saturday am and pm.
          Please get your registration from and cheque back ASAP. We will post a
          message to this list when each clinic is full.

          > Nic Mills
          > Sendokan Dojo

        • Nic and Anna-Marie Mills
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2006