Your Travel

  • Kevin Bradley
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2006
      Nic:

      Do you have your flight information? We will have a check for you to help
      with your travel and to cover our half of Robert's ticket when you get here.
      We also have a room at the AmericInn where Chida Sensei is staying for you
      and Nathan. We just want to make sure you have transportation to and from
      the airport.

      Kevin
    • Trygve Olsen

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2006