world map - yoshinkan

  • rg_bondy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      My wife did this with an internet moms group and it was really cool.
      It is a zoomable map and you can add youself to it. It would allow us
      to get a sense of where everyone is (for the geographically
      challenged). I got it started with my whereabouts. there will probably
      be overlap in some cities; oh well. Follow the attached link...

      http://www.frappr.com/aikidoyoshinkan

      enjoy!

      Rob
    • rg_bondy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
        The Frapper Map is growing, with 11 dojo/people listed. Add yourself
        today!

        p.s. This is just a shits and giggles thing. Doing it won't get you
        on any psycho mailing lists or anything.

        Rob
      • rg_bondy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2006
          oops, sorry. I forgot the link.