Re: [Yoshinkan] Digest Number 1022

  • charles burmeister
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hey Group,

      I just wanted to put my 2 cents in about the the instructors training in Kamakura, Japan. For those that don't know, the location of the gashuku is rated as the third most prominent site for Japanese shrines. It is absolutely stunning! The chance to study at a place of this stature is something else as well as being included in the purification ceremonies and blessings. Not to mention having direct access to the Top Man. I uploaded a picture I took when I attended in 1997 in the yoshinkan groups photo directory as "kamakura 1997"

      Cheers,

      Charles Burmeister
      Midwest Yoshinkai Aikido Association
      System Administrator