Hello

  • La Pedrera
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1, 2004
      Just announcing myself to the list.. Just found out about the list searching through the schools web page. :)

      I practice at Yoshinkai Canada with Sensei Takeshi Kimeda
      www.aikido.ca

    • Gustavo Castilhos
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 22, 2005
        Hello, everyone!
        This is my first post to the list, so I will leave a brief profile of
        myself. I am 36 years old, 20 of that practicing martial arts and 16
        years in Aikido. Last year I met Yoshinkan Aikido and that changed my
        whole (Aikido) life. It was a great honor to meet people from Brazil
        and Canada that are so involved in Shioda Sensei's ideal of Aikido. I
        hope we can discuss much more here and get deeper in Yoshinkan Aikido.
        Best to all
        Gustavo "Gus" Castilhos
      • Steven Miranda
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 22, 2005
          Hi Gustavo,

          Welcome to the list and Yoshinkan Aikido.

          Steven Miranda, Seikeikan Dojo
          Sacramento, CA USA
          www.seikeikan.com

          Gustavo Castilhos <gcastilhos@...> wrote:

          Hello, everyone!
          This is my first post to the list, so I will leave a brief profile of
          myself. I am 36 years old, 20 of that practicing martial arts and 16
          years in Aikido. Last year I met Yoshinkan Aikido and that changed my
          whole (Aikido) life. It was a great honor to meet people from Brazil
          and Canada that are so involved in Shioda Sensei's ideal of Aikido. I
          hope we can discuss much more here and get deeper in Yoshinkan Aikido.
          Best to all
          Gustavo "Gus" Castilhos

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Get unlimited calls to