Re: [yoshinkan] Technique of the week

  • Todd Shewman
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hi Farshad,

      It's not your English that's bad, it's ours. Am hoping to get up to see you and everyone in about 3 weeks. My guys forward their best wishes.........and their envy.

      Keep training and good luck on your Shodan test!

      Todd

      Message 38 of 38 , Nov 25, 2003
        As far as police tech. are concearned myself and a second officer( Defensive
        tactics instructors in Ontario) tought 1st and 2nd controls 1 and 2 from
        most attack modes with the only change being the final pin with the arm
        being placed behind the back after spreadeagleing the uke (on the orriginal
        pin for handcuffing. ) @ simple tech. easy to teach to non- Aikido types and
        as they are basic easy to learn and understand as well as being effective at
        clase range. Jim Mawhinney DTI Windsor Police Retired Aikido practioner
        1973-1998