RE: [yoshinkan] Re: Yoshinkan and Koshinage

  • Kevin Bradley
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 1 10:04 AM
      So

      >From: Todd Johnson <toddj@...>
      >To: yoshinkan@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: RE: [yoshinkan] Re: Yoshinkan and Koshinage
      >Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:50:30 -0800
      >
      > >I have seen this in other styles of Aikido, however I have also seen a
      >baker put dough in
      > >the oven and not touch it and it raises, this does not make cooking a
      >martial art.
      >
      >Unless he happened to be the Aiki Do Boy. <groan>
      >

      >C 2003 Todd Johnson

      when do we see the sale of the Aiki Do Boy shirts? The only problem is, you
      made his ki pouch, aka his beer belly, too small.

      Kevin B

    • Kevin Bradley
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 1 10:05 AM
        So when do we see the sale of the Aiki Do Boy shirts? The only problem is,

      • Mick Chambers
        Message 3 of 18 , Apr 5 10:02 AM
          Message
          That is great!
          hey I get called that a lot - dough boy, I use to think it was
          an insult!

          >I have seen this in other styles of Aikido, however I have also seen a baker put dough in
          >the oven and not touch it and it raises, this does not make cooking a martial art.

          Unless he happened to be the Aiki Do Boy. <groan>

          © 2003 Todd Johnson