[yoshinkan] Re: No Subject

  • Kevin Bradley
    Message 1 of 75 , Jun 2, 1998
      Be sure to let me know when you have your grand opening. My company has a
      plant in Crawfordsville, and I can probably combine a business and pleasure
      trip.

      Kevin Bradley
      Message 75 of 75 , Dec 7, 2002
        Message
        Sam,
        I was wondering what style of Aikido it is that you instruct?
        I meet some of your students and they call it Yoshinkan, however
        it is unlike anything I have seen in north america or Japan.
        Is it a mixture of years of martial arts training?

        Mick